Sunday, January 18, 2009

old??!??

I know I know~ Why am I blogging when I don't even have enough time to study? I have no idea but I guess this is what I can do while taking a break from studying~

During Voon's b'day, this is one of the pics I took with Joanna~ my friends were like, OMG! What have you been going through? Lol!

Do I really look that old with the mustache? haha! Stress Stress Stress~! Well, soon after this dinner with Voon, Ken, Lou and Joanna, I went to library at around 10pm. Guess what, I left the library at 10pm too~! but the other day! haha! Gosh~

Glad that you enjoyed your b'day dinner voon! I do still owe you a present don't worry! haha!

Alright... enough talking or blogging~ time to get back to work! good luck to all of you!!! ALL THE BEST with your exams!!

No comments: