Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
It's Ox year~ I have to say this is definitely not the kind of CNY I want. Revising for exams, only 5 hours of sleep in 3 days etc. How bad can it get? It got worse. After all the effort, I screwed up my final paper, Company Law, BADLY! It's like the worst ever paper I've done in my whole entire life. Even worse than Equity & Trust and EU Law...Sigh... the harm has been done. I can do no more to change the fact but I do believe I will definitely lead a better university life in my 2nd semester. I have 3 revolutions for 2009. And I won't tell you all! =p
Anyhow, it's going to be one very busy semester.
31/1/09 - CNY dinner together with friends at PP, with Kee Hong, Adrian and Ivan being the flatmates and the organisers.
1/2/09 - Wendee's B'day dinner @ Taiwu
CNY party at Bijou Club by MUCSS and V-Town. Do I need to say more?
2/2/09 - Martin's b'day... he rented the whole floor of Lounge 31!
4/2/09 - MUCSS Dota Tournament
MSSM basketball tryouts for Manchester Malaysian Games 2009
7/2/09 - Cadbury World Trip by The People Society
- CNY Open House by MSSM (apparently Deputy Minister of Higher Education of Malaysia, Dr. Ho Kok Chung is coming too!)
21/2/09 - MSSM Manchester Malaysian Games 2009
7/3/09 - Brumanch Talent Show
14/3/09 - Manchester Charity Day by The People Society and International Society
17/3/09 - St.Patrick Day Pub Crawl by The People Society
21/3/09 - Manchester Malaysian Night 2009
and so on.... I haven't included all yet, and some of these events are not confirmed yet! And there's a Variety Show coming up as well... and if possible a fashion show too!
Apart from all these, I still have lectures and seminars and maybe even courseworks! haha! And I can't believe that even after exam I still couldn't manage to sleep! Gosh what's happening to me? LOL!
anyway guys, 恭喜发财, 牛年牛转乾坤, 万事如意, 心想事成!

1 comment:
Sorry man...I couldnt make it for St. Patrick's day, Oversleep u know...I know you will forgive me! When's da Study Session u suggested?
Post a Comment