http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV89G-wrgDQ
it is so embarrassing... Why field such incompetent ppl? Mr. Khairul wasn't even answering the questions... merely reading out the "script" prepared earlier...
They are such uncivilised idiots…. How could it be that burning churches is not an offence but using the word ‘Allah’ is? How does “Allah” look at it? Don’t you all think He must be disgusted by such wrongdoings in his name?
'The best solution is to keep it a close door discussion among the state holders instead of bringing it to the court of law'. Gosh.... I totally agree with my friends' opinions!
The following are some of the comments given by my friends:-
Shang Neng Tan
I have only watched it halfway and couldn't bare to go on anymore. I feel like being in a Jack Black or Sacha Cohen film, I can only wish you know what I mean.
Melvin Goh
What a joke. That Khairul faiz Borat guy is a big joke. He didn't answer any of the question. He was merely reading from a script. =.= Can't they find a better rep who can understand and answer the questions?
ChiaHsien Lim
joke la. embarrassed me as a Malaysian. Not only are we fighting over a religious word, we are looking inferior and stupid doing so. Mr. Khairul probably figured out after awhile that the 'research' he prepared wasn't questioned.
'The best solution is to keep it a close door discussion among the state holders instead of bringing it to the court of... See More law'. LOL, a laughing clown would have made more sense. I bet after this programme, the host probably went home thinking 'no wonder you idiots are still fighting over this matter.'
I don't know whether intentional or not, but I like how they stopped showing Mr. Khairul when he spoke, just show the videos.
What about your opinion?
'The best solution is to keep it a close door discussion among the state holders instead of bringing it to the court of... See More law'. LOL, a laughing clown would have made more sense. I bet after this programme, the host probably went home thinking 'no wonder you idiots are still fighting over this matter.'
I don't know whether intentional or not, but I like how they stopped showing Mr. Khairul when he spoke, just show the videos.
Carey Su
now the whole world proli thinks we're a bunch of retards -.-
Sebastian Lim
religion brought man together, religion will also tear man apart.
What about your opinion?

No comments:
Post a Comment